Treatment by Age
Having a great smile is important no matter what age you are.
A straight smile is not just aesthetically pleasing; it plays a vital role in oral health. Properly aligned teeth are easier to clean and maintain, reducing the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
Moreover, a straight smile can boost self-confidence, leading to improved social and professional interactions, highlighting the significance of orthodontic treatment for both oral health and overall well-being.
Learn more about orthodontic treatment options from Smile Straight Orthodontics for children, teens, & adults.
Adult Braces in Tucson, AZ
Getting Braces as an Adult
Are you embarrassed of your smile?
Do you have jaw pain or pressure that is caused by crooked teeth?
Now is the time to do something about it. Orthodontic treatment isn't just for teens.
In fact, the American Association of Orthodontists states that one in five orthodontic patients is over the age of 21. Many adults are choosing to receive orthodontic treatment because they want to look good and understand the importance of maintaining their oral health.
Adults everywhere are taking advantage of the opportunity to receive orthodontic care, and now you can too.
There is no reason not to have the smile you have always dreamed of. Schedule a FREE consultation today to start the path to a healthy more confident smile.
Orthodontic Treatment Options for Adults
As an adult the thought of having metal braces can be enough to discourage you from receiving orthodontic treatment.
You probably have visions of wearing headgear to the office or fumbling with rubber bands during a meeting.
Fortunately, today's orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customized to meet your needs. Types of braces include:
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners
- Ceramic/Clear Braces for Adults
- Traditional Metal Braces for Adults
Why Should You Consider Orthodontic Treatment?
- Straight teeth are healthy teeth — Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing, and may help prevent other health problems.
- A beautiful, straight smile builds confidence — Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
- Mouths left untreated can get worse — Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it's needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
Our team will explain all the options available to you in a no pressure setting. We want you to have that smile you have always wanted. To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics schedule a FREE consultation today.